Author Topic: instructions  (Read 4782 times)

jonapplegate

• Grand Gearhead
  • you stand tall when you stoop to help
on: March 20, 2008, 12:52:45 am
how about a forum for instructions on how to install the many items you sell.They do not come with instructions and I imagine It would cost quite a bit to produce and send them with each item. What if we made a section, wikipedia style, and we all could give insights into installing the parts we bought. The administrator could verify the accuracy of the suggestions and save a lot of trouble for everyone and save a lot of time for themselves!

deejay

Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 01:39:51 am
how about a forum for instructions on how to install the many items you sell.They do not come with instructions and I imagine It would cost quite a bit to produce and send them with each item. What if we made a section, wikipedia style, and we all could give insights into installing the parts we bought. The administrator could verify the accuracy of the suggestions and save a lot of trouble for everyone and save a lot of time for themselves!

I 2nd this! Good idea!

Brother Rhett

• Bulleteer
  • I chase shiny objects across the internet.
Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 05:43:47 pm
This is a good idea. I'll try and get that added here today.
What wouldn't you not do if you didn't know you wouldn't fail?

Brother Rhett

• Bulleteer
  • I chase shiny objects across the internet.
Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 04:30:21 am
I created a whole new forum section for Royal Enfield Store and Catalog discussions and created a board for Parts and Accessories Instructions;)
What wouldn't you not do if you didn't know you wouldn't fail?