Author Topic: C5 Chrome  (Read 1335 times)

bittercrick

• Bulleteer
  • C-5 Chrome
on: July 15, 2011, 01:50:56 am
Hey Desi Bike did you ever get your c5 chrome? last you posted it was on the way.Mine should be here next week .How do u like it?      ;D bittercrick
bikes Triumph 06 T100 - 01 Triumph Adventurer - RE C-5 chrome -78 Honda GL1000-83 Honda CB1100F

Desi Bike

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 04:53:42 am
Funny you should ask.... LoL!  I'm sitting less than 5 miles away from the dealer, OVC in Hillsburg Ontario, at my parents tree farm after driving 250 miles to get here. Its late o'clock in the evening. Bike should be ready Saturday. The plan is to run around the area, visit Anthony and his sidecar setup at his elk farm again, convince him that maybe an impromptu Royal Enfield tour down through Brampton and Toronto would be a good thing and rack up some miles. Once the first oil change is done then I'll head back down to Windsor/Detroit  and be home. I'll definately keep this thread posted.
میں نہیں چاہتا کہ ایک اچار
میں صرف اپنی موٹر سائیکل پر سوار کرنا چاہتے ہیں

bittercrick

• Bulleteer
  • C-5 Chrome
Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 12:31:14 pm
Thanx for the return message.lookin forword to hear of your adventures.And I'll let ya all know of mine. I did a ride last weekiend with a group of ole boys outa Billings Montana up and over the big horn mts. great ride the mtns. are really lush this year after all our spring rain.I rode one of my triumphs.this weekend i'm heading to Redlodge Montana for the iron horse rodeo there will be a thousand bikes in town and it's fun to people watch with a cold o0ne in hand.   bittercrick
bikes Triumph 06 T100 - 01 Triumph Adventurer - RE C-5 chrome -78 Honda GL1000-83 Honda CB1100F