Author Topic: OFFICIAL ROYAL ENFIELD REPAIR SHOPS  (Read 3589 times)

Arizoni

• Grand Gearhead
  • "But it's a dry heat here in Arizona
on: November 22, 2011, 07:55:10 pm
One of the things lacking in the Forum is a listing of the approved Royal Enfield Repair Shops.

Dealers have their own shops or can tell a owner where to take his bike for repairs but in my case, my local dealer closed his business.
He was considerate enough to make arrangements with a local shop to make them an authorized repair place.  Unfortunately,  very few of us living here know that Cycle Dynamics at 21622 N. 7th Ave in Phoenix is an authorized repair shop for Royal Enfield (I just called them to double check my information).

At the moment, very few people living in Phoenix or riding thru it have no idea that there is an Authorized Repair shop here and I suspect this may be the case in other cities in the U.S.

My suggestion is to add a listing of all of the authorized Royal Enfield repair shops in the U.S. listed by State to the Forum.
This listing should be a "clickable" button somewhere obvious like as a selectable button under BIKES at the top of the screen.  BIKES already has a selectable button for Dealer Location and adding one for Service Location should be doable.

Yes, making such a listing on the Forum would be a large task and keeping it up to date would be an ongoing task but it would serve several functions.

The most obvious is the help it would give anyone who is on the road and has a problem that needs to be fixed.

One not so obvious benefit would be to let people know that although there is not a Dealer in his/her town, there is an Approved Shop where service can be obtained.
Such knowledge would go a long way towards convincing others to buy a Royal Enfield, even if a Dealer is not located in their town.
Jim
2011 G5 Deluxe
1999 Miata 10th Anniversary

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 01:39:54 am
A donting task to say the lest. RE dealers come and go like a river.

Who needs a repair shop? We have a nice forum here.Not too difficult to change oil, spark plug and adjust your chain....is it?

Our Anchorage area dealer stopped selling RE's . I guess they make more money selling gold mining equipment and snow machines.

I could have purchased there last C5 military for $5500  out the door.
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 10:06:33 pm
They used to be on the dealer page. I remember the dealer in Tulsa was listed as "Service Only" or something like that, but he didn't stock any bikes, although he could special order them
Bare
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com