Author Topic: What is this deadend wire in headlight ?  (Read 9038 times)

Okie Enfield

• Grease Monkey
  • RED 2010 C5
Reply #30 on: June 08, 2011, 04:55:58 pm
FIGHT THE POWER!  ;)

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 05:01:49 pm
I remember that crap 3.2 beer from when I worked the oil patch, nasty stuff :P
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 06:01:11 pm
i thought that near beer was long gone....they use to pawn that stuff at the military bases back in the 70's....wow...guess u in the thick of the bible belt there fellow...its not like you really missing anything but easy for me to say as I crack a cold imported whatever my heart desires from the supermarket, gas station and/or convenience store...getting beer is the least of our problem here...we got beer coming outta of our ears...
Oh Magoo you done it again

Desi Bike

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #33 on: June 08, 2011, 06:15:31 pm
Back a few years ago when I used to work in Quebec, the liquor stores used to sell from bulk tanks. Buy a plastic 60 oz jug and pull the tap on the bottom of the 200 gallon serving vats of whiskey, rum, vodka, wines and whatever else your liver desired.And you could buy road maps and snacks for the drive home. Sadly a few people rearranged some roadside hydro appliances, so they dont do that anymore.
میں نہیں چاہتا کہ ایک اچار
میں صرف اپنی موٹر سائیکل پر سوار کرنا چاہتے ہیں

Okie Enfield

• Grease Monkey
  • RED 2010 C5
Reply #34 on: June 08, 2011, 06:59:20 pm
Near beer is alive and well! Bible belt is not quit right tho, we're the buckle! Use to travel allot and was always nice to be able to grab a cold Guiness at the convenience store or pick up a bottle at the same time your grabbing dinner. We Okies are so backward about the whole thing, have to have our rearview mirrors facing forwards.  ;D Could be worse, use to have dry counties and you had to drive to the city limits, bring your own bottle, bar would sell you a glass and mixer!  :-\

I think South Carolina had or has some wierd liquor by the bottle rule. Got a long island ice tea on time and it cost me 20 bucks. 5 little airline bottles.  :D

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #35 on: June 08, 2011, 07:09:26 pm
their afraid that u go off half cocked and start a movement out there....yeah I remember bring your own bottle...dry counties,,,never been in one but i heard that where they  distill and store old black jack Daniels its a dry county or at least was for a long time..Kinda of a oxymoron isn't it..
Oh Magoo you done it again

Ducati Scotty

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2010 Teal C5
Reply #36 on: June 08, 2011, 07:40:15 pm
Yup, JD distillery is in a dry county.
Scott