Author Topic: Face, meet pavement (a G5 crash report)  (Read 4796 times)

Fox

• Bulleteer
Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 03:48:23 am
It definitely won't be more than a few weeks. Barring another dumbass mistake on my part, I'm hoping to live for a while yet, and I'll gladly trade a hundred bucks for the peace of mind that my shoulder isn't going to be unstable well into my pissing-myself-again years. I am going to take it very easy in the meantime. I hear it's very easy to completely undo the healing process, assuming it's what I think it is.
2000 KLR650 - Clack Clack the Sorry Green Bastard
2009 Royal Enfield G5 Deluxe

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 03:53:16 am
Rest, get checked out if u feel its needed and get your bike fixed...Eat a cheesteak and watch a Phillie's game as part of your therapy.. ;D  I was going to give you a load of shit but it wouldn't help the situation and just make me look like the proverbial old dog preaching  " what the hell wrong with you" to the younger dog...That stated, I'm very happy to see u okay and u escaped the icy grip of the reaper....your Philly pal   GM :-X
Oh Magoo you done it again

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Reply #17 on: May 24, 2011, 08:00:32 am
In the spirit of Green Machines last,,,,,Welcome to the Society of Road Rash.

from a member of the over the handle bars club, the crashing sucks club, the hit and run club,the connecting rod crankcase ventilation club, the oh shit not again club and the brought it home in a wheel barrow club.
No matter where you go, there, you are.