Author Topic: MISCELLANEOUS RAMBLE  (Read 1303 times)

BornFromJets

• Scooter
on: May 17, 2011, 04:45:33 pm
Well I've been gettin out and about on the rewired bike doin well but way too much rain to ride this Spring and very hard starting... to no start at all. My local guy here at D & M Cycle shop picks it up; seems I may have an intermitant coil and maybe a "sprag" gear since the starter seems to kick out too soon while cranking over. They'll get it fixed I guess, my dealer up by Columbus dropped the Enfield line so I am really far away from a bone fide dealer... that's a shame. Maybe I shoulda' waited and bought the EFI version more people seem trouble free with it and all that chrome doesn't hurt either. The wife's leg has healed up well PT helped alot, now she can feel the weather changes! She's been a bit tentative to get back on the bike, did a few times but gotta build up that confidence I guess. I'm not gonna push it, do it at her own pace.Other than that newsy stuff; the bike is still green and hasn't even reached 3K yet it'll have a new wiring harness, a new coil and starter! Maybe I'll get a whole summer of riding without problems; fingers crossed.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 05:08:36 pm by BornFromJets »

single

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 01:46:42 am
Well,I hope you do get a whole summer without problems.It could happen.

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 05:45:14 am
Hey there Br. B.F.J.,

Good to hear from you.

Keep the shiny side up.
No matter where you go, there, you are.