Author Topic: Spent all my money!  (Read 3354 times)

davidagage

• Scooter
Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 08:24:41 pm
I ordered a passenger pillion for my white 2000,and instead of getting it from eBay,in India,and waiting a month for it to arrive,I went the extra mile,and ordered it from CMW,for a few bucks more...they're out out of stock,and won't be here  for a month...because they have to come from...India... :P...WTF...pix to follow!

I ordered from CMW because I figured it would be faster and in the long run cheaper than India Ebay due to the savings in shipping, Also, I would rather support our Host!.  My order is still processing according to the computer.  Nothing was indicated as "backordered" when I placed it.

I think I might have a go at mirror bending this evening

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 01:42:20 am
i like to order from our host as i hate to lose them like i did my dealer...it would be no fun at all to lose our backbone here in the states...
Oh Magoo you done it again

Reelmaster

• Scooter
Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 03:40:47 pm
Hi Guy's   If you really want to vastly improve the Look of the Front end of your Bullet   Get your self one of the Aftermarket (same as original shape) Ducatti 9000S/S ( older model i)Fibreglass  Small  Front  Mud Guards in Fibre glass.. light weight comes white in Gelcoat to paint any colour you derire * & will bolt right right on

Looks fab & makes a big improvement that has to be seen. The Original Part No down under from Gowanlock Motors  (AUST)Ducati Dist) is  797.67.505  & retails for $89.00 Aust Dollars

see details on www.ducati-gowanlock.com

worth the time to look.  Best Regards. Jack.

davidagage

• Scooter
Reply #18 on: May 13, 2011, 07:05:21 pm
I just had a quick call from the parts shop.  The Pillion is on B/O but they were shipping the rest of the stuff right out  :D