Author Topic: Super Newb!  (Read 8216 times)

olhogrider

• Classic 350 Desert Sand
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Blue Ridge Mountains of NC
Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 03:40:26 am
WELCOME!

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 11:28:51 pm
Hey Gorilla, my Gaelic is rusty.

An thaibhsí atá rattling ag an doras agus tá sé an diabhal sa chathaoir.

Can you translate?

And r80rt, I think they are forgetting that red is the color of passion, love and revenge! We gonna get u suckers for dissin our babies! >:(
Gaelic ? ...Mine is to.... I thought that was Latin... I gotta use another translator  :D
You must research  ;)

Desi Bike

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 03:35:42 am
I know one phrase in gaelic, and as this is a family oriented forum, I will refrain from referring to my genitalia in that manner. 
میں نہیں چاہتا کہ ایک اچار
میں صرف اپنی موٹر سائیکل پر سوار کرنا چاہتے ہیں

Okie Enfield

• Grease Monkey
  • RED 2010 C5
Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 02:48:13 pm
Póg mo thóin! Desi Bike. Póg mo thóin :o

Desi Bike

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 03:21:52 pm
lol...   Thats the one! Haha.. Gawd i love this community...

Okie Enfield

• Grease Monkey
  • RED 2010 C5
Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 03:40:45 pm

I know one phrase in gaelic, and as this is a family oriented forum, I will refrain from referring to my genitalia in that manner. 
]Desi, unless your plumbed backwards from me, that one dont refer to your doo dads. Means kiss my arse.  ;D

Desi Bike

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 03:52:49 pm
Lol.. Its in the same general vicinity..  Taint space between them..   So many months have passed since I decided to buy a new bike, saw a lot of Japanese, tiawanese, Korean and american bikes, then i stumbled upon the RE.  With this great community that comes with the bike, I was hooked. I have put my money down on the chrome C5. Now just trying to work out how to get warranty work done without having to make a 500 mile round trip to do so.

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011, 04:40:04 pm
See the way I get treated? If I was on a lesser bike they might actually catch me. Further proof that red is The fastest color! ;D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 04:45:43 pm by r80rt »
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

Okie Enfield

• Grease Monkey
  • RED 2010 C5
Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011, 06:52:56 pm
Roger that, Red Leader! Now if we can figure out how to shoot a proton torpedo up the exhaust pipes of all those little black death stars out there, WE WILL DEFEAT THE EVIL EMPIRE! and possible get a wookie to ride in our hack and do our maintenance. That'd be so cool.  8)

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Reply #24 on: May 02, 2011, 07:10:59 pm
Lol.. Its in the same general vicinity..  Taint space between them..   So many months have passed since I decided to buy a new bike, saw a lot of Japanese, tiawanese, Korean and american bikes, then i stumbled upon the RE.  With this great community that comes with the bike, I was hooked. I have put my money down on the chrome C5. Now just trying to work out how to get warranty work done without having to make a 500 mile round trip to do so.

You could do the work yourself and document it all but with a UCE machine chances are that you won't ever need warranty work.

No matter where you go, there, you are.

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 07:28:31 pm
See the way I get treated? If I was on a lesser bike they might actually catch me. Further proof that red is The fastest color! ;D
  Geez....See that r80rt?  Put up a few Gaelic words and their minds go right to the gutter   ;)  Get it right boys It's " Pogue Mahone"  ::)

Okie Enfield

• Grease Monkey
  • RED 2010 C5
Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 08:00:26 pm
Ah Gorilla, not saying I'm an expert, but i believe that spelling is Scottish Gaelic. In good ol Erin I believe it would be Póg mo thóin. But I will keep doing my research. Dont speak much Gaelic down here in Oklahoma, too busy runnin from twisters and kissen our sisters I guess.  ;D

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 08:11:33 pm
Ah Gorilla, not saying I'm an expert, but i believe that spelling is Scottish Gaelic. In good ol Erin I believe it would be Póg mo thóin. But I will keep doing my research. Dont speak much Gaelic down here in Oklahoma, too busy runnin from twisters and kissen our sisters I guess.  ;D

:D :D :D...OK, Okie keep busy down there.  And keep looking, because I gave you a hint with THAT spelling  ;)

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #28 on: May 03, 2011, 12:01:07 am
Roger that, Red Leader! Now if we can figure out how to shoot a proton torpedo up the exhaust pipes of all those little black death stars out there, WE WILL DEFEAT THE EVIL EMPIRE! and possible get a wookie to ride in our hack and do our maintenance. That'd be so cool.  8)
I can't find a Wookie. bit I've been told I look like an Ewok will that work?
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

SimonT

• Bulleteer
Reply #29 on: May 03, 2011, 12:44:28 am
standing by red 5..... Red FTW :)

Oh and welcome :)