Author Topic: 1st camping trip of the year  (Read 6157 times)

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Reply #15 on: April 10, 2011, 03:22:54 am
Don,

Prayers and beers for you brother.
No matter where you go, there, you are.

donatelos

• Scooter
Reply #16 on: April 24, 2011, 02:38:18 am
I am  sorry not  to have replied to you all but how do you reply to such kind words honestly I was and am so  overwhelmed  to read read such nice words from people who really dont even know me  only the bike fraternity no matter what  you ride could be so  feelling , the general public have no idea what the real biker communnity  is all about a true btotherhood be it outlaw ,weekend rider ,tourer  or just a love of a machine where a man or women can be free and in control  of his or her destiny and point the bars wherever you want to go,I'm going to France thursday for five nights camping I wish I could share that with you all then God wiling I hope to go for a week to Germany for eight days that would be nice, a great country with fabulaus food and brill roads  so  much to see in this world so much food to taste and so much people to meet ,I would of liked to of  rode with you crazy yanks on the back roads of the US a nd craracked a drink or two  but I feel I know you through this web site so my heart felt thanks to all the people who work so hard  to make it possible for clowns like me to to talk to fellow bike nutters, admins you give yourselfs a deserved thanks ,thank you all, not given yet  ;) Don
life is not a rehersal  theres no second chance  so don't hurt anyone  and follow your dreams

ToesNose

• Grease Monkey
  • That goes where? Mooresville, NC
Reply #17 on: April 24, 2011, 03:17:37 am
Keep smiling Donatelos, and the whole worl will smile with you  :)
And continue having fun doing what you want to do, you are an inspiration.
"Pardon me...do you have hot sauce for this?"

2007 Suzuki LS650
2014 RE C5 Tan 'Manjika'

raycopper

• Scooter
Reply #18 on: April 24, 2011, 10:14:25 am
Hi Don,

Sorry about your news.

You riding Thursday? What's your route? If your passing M4 J5 there's a coffee waiting

Ray

2010 C5 - Red

donatelos

• Scooter
Reply #19 on: April 24, 2011, 11:55:28 am
Thanks for offer Ray ,not sure exact time but know it will be half way through the night so I will let you catch up on your beauty sleep lol ,all the best .Don
life is not a rehersal  theres no second chance  so don't hurt anyone  and follow your dreams

Desi Bike

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 02:55:04 am
Ride on Don.... Ride on. Wish we could have a world wide RE rally.

There is a country song here on our shores from a few years ago, I read through your plans and started singing it in my head. Tim Mcgraw is the artist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2w-Iau5J8Y   

Having a soft drink to your honour. (I'm on duty and cant have a brown bottle)   :-\
میں نہیں چاہتا کہ ایک اچار
میں صرف اپنی موٹر سائیکل پر سوار کرنا چاہتے ہیں

donatelos

• Scooter
Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 09:23:44 pm
Now a world  Enfield rally would be a great idea, pity it hasen't been done long ago using a different country each year, maybe Enfield of India could of been persuaded to help sponser the idea surely that would be a good marketing move for the brand well who know's maybe one day.Don