Author Topic: California Rally  (Read 1968 times)

1 Thump

• Grand Gearhead
on: March 22, 2011, 04:10:20 pm
The way these UCE REs are selling in CA, we should be able to have an RE rally soon.

1 Thump

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 04:12:16 pm
A ride up wine country:

Lake berryessa:

olhogrider

• Classic 350 Desert Sand
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Blue Ridge Mountains of NC
Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 04:39:22 pm
Great idea, if it ever stops raining :'( I think the water crossings north of Berryessa will be deeper than the last time I went. Came back via Silverado Trail. For Fresno's big Open House and lunch with Kevin Mahoney, I was the only RE rider. I think many of these bikes are being sold as garage ornaments. When will the Fireball be ready for a ride?

1 Thump

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 08:27:55 pm
Great idea, if it ever stops raining :'( I think the water crossings north of Berryessa will be deeper than the last time I went. Came back via Silverado Trail. For Fresno's big Open House and lunch with Kevin Mahoney, I was the only RE rider. I think many of these bikes are being sold as garage ornaments. When will the Fireball be ready for a ride?

The rain has become annoying now. Its still better than snow/sleet and that 'wintery mix' though. yea the fireball project has gone on for a long time now. But its a special one u know, so i am keeping my fingers crossed. End of April, and it ll be ready for the road.

greggers

• Bulleteer
Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 05:52:00 pm
I would love to meet some other RE riders in Cali. I live in LA right now, but will be moving up to Marin around the end of May. Looking forward to having to the part where i have to "move" the bike (aka ride up highway 1 in late spring  ;D)

baird4444

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2003 ES 500... 38,416 miles, I'm done
Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 06:16:44 pm
I would love to meet some other RE riders in Cali. I live in LA right now, but will be moving up to Marin around the end of May. Looking forward to having to the part where i have to "move" the bike (aka ride up highway 1 in late spring  ;D)

ok...  you are making me jealous!!  Do me a favor and stop for lunch at
Neptunes Net...  I love that place! My son lives in Santa Monica; we've driven
up the PCH several times and camped in Big Sur. Every time I be thinking
that riding it on an Enfield would be the ultimate.
           -Mike
'My dear you are ugly,
 but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly'
 - Winston Churchill

olhogrider

• Classic 350 Desert Sand
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Blue Ridge Mountains of NC
Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 07:25:35 pm
So, do we have a date/place in mind?